Tuesday 22 May 2007

that F***in day !!!

At least I censored the Title...
So I started off from the house at 7:50, quite in time to catch the 7:56 bus. And guess what...the driver took 50 pence from me and did not give the ticket. A Win-Win situation....hehe. It happens most of the time in the Haryana Roadways bus but that was not Haryana Roadways driver. That made me think, that people all over the world are the same...the only thing that differs is the skin. So I sat down in a seat with a chinese girl and heard the college girls in the back seat discussing about their last day...and I tell you there were more FUCKs in it than the stuff to talk about.
Anyways...I took the train from the station with a pack of quite hot looking chicks. The train hissed off and again all I heard was FUCK. Fuck this, Fuck that, Fuck off, Fuck him ,that Fucker, it Fucks, that damn Fuckin thin n another thousand Fs. Fuck as comma, Fuck as full stop,Fuck as an exclamation and every other punctuation mark.
The expressions of the old timer standing next to me were quite obvious. FUCKIN college girls...he must have thought, with the kind of look he gave. Our Indian version of the F-word is quite in use today and people traveling in the local transport of Delhi hear it quite often, whether the conductor of the bus is cheering or having a fist fight with the competitor. Even the college goers. And thats the first thing the seniors teach you at the IIT Delhi.
As I came back in the evening, I started recapitulating what all happened today, and all I could make out was FUCK .The number of fucks that I may have heard were probably a million.On that FUCKIN day....I realized that the thing which differs is the skin, rest is all the same.......

3 comments:

J said...

F*** u.

srsly yahan bhi yahi haal hai, nice humorous post....

looking fwd to more in future...

smit said...

hmmm.... gud and funny enough to gie a fuckin laugh.....hehehehe

Anonymous said...

Precisely.. isn't that exactly the stuff we do here all day? Except, ofcourse.. the language being different but connoting the very same emotions!

And I never knew you blogged.. tune kabhi bataya nahin? Not Done.. nevermind,as they say.. its never too late to begun :-)