Friday 6 July 2007

Lucky British men

the image of the Indian Women still holds a separate place in my heart...

Well this time around I try to write something about the much hyped about stuff....
After having no luck in cooking and the cooked food still not fairing too well (only khayble) and the 'time to leave' nearing, I scribble down, something which has been on my mind for quite a few days now, before it fades away in time. Yeah...its the eyebrow raising stuff.
What I write is about a phenomena.

So I alighted on the Heathrow one fine may afternoon and after being greeted by my mentor, took a small BMW ride to my address for the next two months. And on the way I couldnt stop my eyes from following the trail of each car with she sitting behind the wheels. And God....I thought this sure is heaven.
After 50 days from that date, I have seen a lot of her at all the places I went. Be it at the office, or behind the steering wheel of the bus, or in the local college go-ers, on the train, behind the novels, at the bus stop, the pub, the market place and in my flat mate's room. And I tell you she is more than a women. I might sound philosophical at this stage but if only you can understand the tone in which I speak, its not philosophy but a sense of sheer overwhelming.
She sure is damn cute, sexy at times, or for once when I saw her in my bus, she was beautiful. She looks elegant in her office attire, tapping the heels on the concrete in a discrete rythmical tone. She is much more than an object of lust. She speaks with a tone that will melt you down to your feet. She carries with her a sense of strong self confidence and sometimes even make you feel a bit conscious on the bus stops. She smells beautiful.
She is no skimply clad, imperial skinned women portrayed (or should I say exaggerated) in many motion pictures as sex objects or highly aroused human. She carries more strength than the men here. She is a family women strong enough to carry with her three kids aged between 2-8 on the buses and other local transport systems without the need of a helping hand. She drives the car with her opposite sexed mate seated beside her. And yeah...she is intelligent.
Thats may be all of her I saw during my trip which was really an eye opener that made me rethink how we treat our womenfolk. Thats why perhaps Britain has that standing on the Globe.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

And who the hell is 'She'? :-O

saksham said...

abe yaar....fir se padh samajh aa jayega

Natansh Verma said...

I got it... :D
And I subscribe to your views, in principle.
What really got me smiling, however, was my imagination of the way Ashish would've written it.

smit said...

gud topic 2 talk abt.... all of above above is equally applicable here 2.

I came across sum statistics : women in Western part of Germany constitute about 48% of total workforce. Furthermore, in Eastern part dey constitute abt 54% of total workforce.....

dese all xplain state of womenfolk in Europe....diametric 2 dat in India..

saksham said...

gud gud taammyy tune to seriously le liya topic....:P

sonia said...

This one was good.

saksham said...

thanks sonia...btw why do you say 'this one'?

sonia said...

umm..cause I think it is? I'm sure the rest of them are good too it's just that I haven't read them..this one was short you see:)

sonia said...

It is quite good..sometimes we need to get out of our country to realise the true state of affairs.

saksham said...

thnx sonia...